top of page

Professional Group

Public·64 members
Vyacheslav Rybakov
Vyacheslav Rybakov

Free Games For Mobile Samsung E250I

The football championship from Gameloft is one of the best founders of mobile games. Game tries to recreate a situation in the football world, corresponding to the present 2007. In game you will find a top from 1000 football players, many of which you can invite. Because all 16 players in your team are unique, everyone has strong and weak...

Free Games For Mobile Samsung E250I

The Samsung E250 in general works on 2G networks and is GSM enabled. This mobile so remains connected in any part of the world. The features and functionality of the device make it the choice of many people. The weight of the device is kept at an amazingly low unit that allows the user to carry the device anywhere he goes.The handset comes integrated with a display screen, a camera, a music player and a FM radio. The size of the screen is 32 x 40 mm and it supports 65K colors. It is this efficiency in colour support that allow the user to view the videos and pictures at a very high resolution and with the best clarity. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle []).push();The screen also allows viewing of various websites when one is using the WAP browser to surf the Internet. Thus it becomes possible for people to see pictures, read content and download videos, games and ringtones that they desire. Connectivity options in the form of GPRS and EDGE allow high speed internet access and fast transfer of files to other compatible devices. There is also options such as Bluetooth and USB. Bluetooth allows the user to transfer files to other gadgets wirelessly. The USB is good for transferring files using a cable cord to a computer. Messaging also becomes easy due to the presence of all these connectivity options. Now, one can easily compose text and attach them as files while sending them to others.The brings entertainment in the form of music to the users. Its music player plays in formats such as MP3, AAC and AAC+. One can also download fascinating games and play them to enjoy some of the best thrills on earth. The FM radio is also very efficient in bringing entertainment in the form of musical programs, commentary of games and comedy programs. The battery of the mobile is made of Li-Ion and it is capable of giving a standby time of 250 h and a talktime of 5 hr. The mobile has 10 MB shared memory and weighs just 80 gms.

I got this e250i,i like this phone but it doesnt stream or download any videos from youtube! Samsung knows e250 is a big seller in africa,so they should really fix this e250 series to stream and download videos from youtube,alot of people cant buy these expensive smartphones,so please SAMSUNG build and design a new e250 that works on youtube,and keep the price low ,oh yeah and if you build it please send me a free phone,i just love SAMSUNG!

I just bought samsung E250i. It is downloading java games at 212Kb but it sends error message unable to launch java game which is 148KB that is FIFA 2010 Manager and Real soccer 2011. The Phone is also not streaming YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Can some please help

Want to install apps or games on your Galaxy phone or Tablet but not too sure how? Simply follow the below steps for more information. Just make sure you have access to a strong internet connection - either a Wi-Fi network or using your mobile data. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page